Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wordless Wednesday!

I am wishing everyone a happy and safe Halloween and of course I will be posting loads of pictures when I turn into a paparazzi this afternoon. Until then, I will post just a regular WW that includes an adorable picture of Brayden!! 

I also wanted to send out my thoughts and prayers to the victims of Hurricane Sandy and the families that have been affected. I have family in New York and thankfully, when I heard from her yesterday, she was safe! I will continue to pray for everyone on the East Coast and hopefully this storm ends soon!

Back to Brayden, which should brighten your day!

This kid is beyond obsessed with baths. They make him happy even when he is the grouchiest toddler ever. Yes, that does happen on occasion. But, take a bath and everything is better! It is such a great way to end the day when he is getting tired, and so am I. It puts a smile on everyone's faces and we all go to bed happy campers. 

Linking up with Jenni From The Blog!

No comments: