Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cheers to a Healthy Kid!

Brayden is finally healthy again so we have been having so much fun the last couple of days! I am so unbelievably happy that he is smiling and laughing...those sick days sure felt extra long. I think I acquired a few gray hairs during those sick days...I guess it's just a few of many to come! Anyways, since I have been soaking up the smiling, craziness I thought I would share it with you too!

On a side note, Brayden really loved the flyover to start the Giants game last night! And his overalls are super cute :)


LOVE to see that smile again! So happy!


Playing in the back of Grandpa's truck...he really is ALL boy!

They just might be best friends....when Scooter isn't knocking him over or stealing his toys. Okay so maybe not BEST friends!

No comments: