Friday, October 5, 2012

Bath Paints

I have seen bath paints all over Pinterest and decided to give it a try. It had been so hot here that going to the park or doing anything outside was just out of the question, unless it involved water. So, we were stuck inside for pretty much the whole day anytime it was hot. I had to get creative with entertainment. We do watch cartoons but I try to keep that to just the morning and then before naptime or something. I don't like Brayden to watch TV all day. Although the TV may be on, I get Brayden engaged in other things like reading books, doing a puzzle, building with blocks, riding his car, etc. Well, we had done so much of that while it was super hot outside that Brayden was officially over all of it!! So I got back on Pinterest to check out the paint recipe. I didn't have all the ingredients so I kind of made it up myself. I just used water, flour and food coloring. It was a huge success!! Brayden dumped out the paint all over the bath tub floor and swished them around with his hands and "painted" on the tub walls. It was so easy and an even easier clean-up! I just took off his diaper and turned on the water. Done!


I will definitely be doing this again and I really want to make the bath crayons so he can draw on the tub walls! 

No comments: