Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day!

My Mother's Day was amazing. I spent the day in the pool with lemonade in my hand relaxing. Brayden also spent the whole day in the pool swimming around like a crazy child! Since we started swim lessons, he has gotten so comfortable in the water and actually tries to swim away from whoever is holding onto him. He really thinks he can swim on his own. Silly boy! Instead of rambling on about the rest of my day, here are the million photos I took to document the shenanigans! 

The floaty doesn't last long...he would rather be held by someone!



Jumping off the edge!

Splashing of course!


Haha! He only "jumped" off the high ledge once...he wasn't a fan!


Playing with Daddy!

Me with my Grandma and our fancy hats!

Hubby wanted a fancy hat too...so he got the floaty haha!


Of course we played cornhole!


And this was his very short break playing inside. I think it lasted about 10 minutes and he wanted to go back in the pool.

Needless to say, we had an awesome day. I loved spending it with my mother. She is everything a role model can be. I seriously aspire to be so much like her, not only as a mother but as a person. It was perfect to spend the day by her side and watch my crazy son play with his daddy.

No comments: