Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bumpdate: 22 Weeks!

Madison is growing so fast already!! She is now 11 inches and weighs 1 pound (about the size of a large mango)! It's so crazy that I am more than half done with this pregnancy and that I only have 18 weeks left....if I make it to 40 weeks! I am kind of starting to freak out...


-Due Date: September 11

-Weight Gain: I am up 9 pounds from my starting weight. Not too bad but I definitely need to work on eating more healthy food and concentrate on feeding my body foods that will benefit me and Madison. I have been eating way too much processed food lately and that really needs to be controlled!

-Gender: GIRL! And of course I am addicted to looking at Zulily each morning and they have some seriously cute girl stuff. I might be in trouble!

-Movement: Still tons of movement and I am loving it.

-Clothing: Whelp, I may be losing my regular pants pretty soon. They still fit but they are so unzipped when I wear them that I fear people can see my zipper...or worse...undies! Yikes! I always pull my shirt way down to avoid this but it would be nice to not worry about it!

-Cravings: Not many cravings. We will see if some cravings come in the next 18 weeks but they haven't been nearly as strong as they were when I was pregnant with Brayden.

-Overall Feeling: I feel great. I know I am so lucky because I have known a few friends that had girls and had absolutely miserable pregnancies.

-Fears: Getting everything done. I have so much to do before Madison comes and there isn't much I can do about it right now because hubby is gone all week and only home on the weekends for about 6 more weeks. I need things to be taken out to our garage, furniture moved, furniture put together, a closet redone and so on. I am excited to get these things done but I hate that I can't do any of it right now.

On a really exciting note, I got my new Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag in the mail today!!! I am so pumped about this bag but I am going to wait to use it until Madison comes. I want it to still feel new in 17 weeks when she gets here!

No comments: