Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bumpdate: 24 Weeks!

Baby Madison is now the size of a cantaloupe!! I think that's huge already! She is between 10.5 and 11.8 inches long and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. According to The Bump, she is also starting to look more like a baby since her skin is becoming more opaque. No more alien baby!

My bump is getting way more obvious! As you can tell, my non-maternity shirts are starting to creep up in the front...yikes!

-Due Date: September 11

-Weight Gain: I go to the doctor on the 31st so I won't have a weight update until after that.

-Gender: GIRL! Want to see our gender reveal? Click here! *Things like this headband are KILLING me! So adorable!*



-Movement: She is moving up a storm in here! I swear she is doing somersaults and entire gymnastics routines! My mom got to feel her move this last week so I am excited for hubby to come home tonight and feel her moving!

-Clothing: I am wearing mostly all maternity pants and shirts but I only have so much so I am still trying to wear my regular stuff if I can. I should just go shopping for more maternity clothes but it's just so dang expensive!

-Cravings: I had another craving for shrimp tacos!! Luckily I didn't have to wait long to satisfy my craving this time. I went to dinner with a friend last night and had amazing shrimp tacos from Fred's! Delish!

-Overall Feeling: I feel pretty good except my back has started hurting. I was expecting this because I had the same pain with Brayden but it's not fun to have to stand for long periods of time! Also, I am coming down with a cold right now and I am just hoping it doesn't get much worse. I don't like to take any medicines when I am pregnant so I am just loading up on fruits, liquids and Vitamin C. Cross your fingers that this goes away quickly and doesn't get anyone else sick!

-Fears: I don't have any new fears this week and actually, one of my fears has kind of been put at ease. I recently watched a friend's 7-month old boy for a whole day and it went really well! Brayden was very sweet to him and we did great all day! That really made me feel better about how Brayden might react when Madison comes.

No comments: