Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bumpdate: 23 Weeks!

Another week has come and gone! I am definitely growing and starting to feel a little large. Madison is now a solid pound and the lungs are preparing for breathing. So crazy to read all the things our bodies do to create a new human! I am still amazed by it all! 


-Due Date: September 11

-Weight Gain: I am up 9 from my pre-pregnancy weight.

-Gender: Girl! Every time I go to Target, I look at all the little girl clothing. I get overwhelmed and excited at the same time! So much cute stuff...but SO MUCH!!!

-Movement: Even more movement this week; especially in the mornings. I am looking forward to the days with constant movement! I love that feeling!

-Clothing: I am mostly into maternity clothes with the exception of a pair of jeans and obviously my skirts and some dresses. I did buy myself two new maternity shirts today! I don't like to buy maternity stuff because it's so expensive and I know I only get to wear it for a new months. Today however, I felt like I needed to expand my options a bit and the shirts were on sale for only $10. Can't pass up a deal like that!

-Cravings: I have wanted Yougurtland for the last week or so. I might just have to get some tomorrow...

-Overall Feeling: Most of the time I feel great. Today my back started really hurting but I think that was from cleaning my apartment floors and then walking around Target for an hour. I am getting tired now so I try to rest during Brayden's naps and hopefully I can take a nap once in a while.

-Fears: Today a 10 month old baby girl came over for a few minutes and Brayden was not happy. Immediately wanted my attention and didn't want the little girl to play with his toys. This makes me very nervous for when Madison comes. I know we will deal with the jealousy for a while but I just hope it's something that won't compromise the lovely newborn stage. I loved just sitting and watching Brayden and I know I will have less of that with Madison but I hope I still get that a little bit. We are crossing our fingers that Brayden adjusts quickly.

No comments: