Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bumpdate: 25 Weeks!

Madison is the size of a head of cauliflower....13.6-14.8 inches long and 1.5-2.5 pounds! So big already!

This is as close to the bathroom bump picture for this week as it's going to get. I'm looking like s**t today and that isn't going to change.

-Due Date: September 11

-Weight Gain: I will find out my new weight on Friday.

-Gender: GIRL! Madison Kay.

-Movement: Tons of movement lately and I love it. This is my favorite part of pregnancy...feeling those little movements all day long! Hubby finally got to feel her move and I think he is the only father that thinks it's weird.

-Clothing: Maternity everything. It's basically the only thing that is comfortable. Now I need to invest in a few more pieces because the same 6 shirts are getting really old!!

-Cravings: No cravings this week really. Although some Yogurtland sounds pretty good right about now.

-Overall Feeling: My back has been hurting and I have had some trouble sleeping but for the most part, I am pretty good. The trouble sleeping has made me a little more sleepy during the days but I try to rest while Brayden naps. As for my back, I just can't be on my feet too long...my poor back needs rest. I'm not looking forward to the back pain at 39 weeks!!

-Fears: Time management and multi-tasking. I know that when I have 2, I will have twice the responsibility. This means figuring out how to stop two kids from crying, dealing with a tantrum while feeding a newborn and so on. I fear the days that I want to rip my hair out. I know I will have them, just like any other mom, but I also know that I won't get my regular "me" time while Brayden naps. Thankfully I will have my hubby home more and he will be able to keep my head level and keep Brayden taken care of when I am busy with Madison.

I am really excited because hubby just said that we should start getting the rooms switched. We have to turn our master bedroom into the nursery and our large 3rd bedroom, used as a den now, will become our master bedroom. I really want to get things started so I can get things ready for Madison. I love being prepared so having the nursery perfect with clothes cleaned and folded/hung will make me feel so much better! Can't wait!

No comments: