Monday, April 15, 2013

Gender Reveal: It's A...







GIRL!!!!
We will officially have one of each! I was so surprised when the doctor said girl. I guess deep down I really thought we were having another boy. It has taken almost a whole day for it to sink in...a girl! (Okay, it might still be sinking in...)

Since hubby was working while I had my appointment, I decorated the house as a reveal for him when he got home from work. I think his exact words were "oh no!" Haha! Poor hubby is afraid of having a girl. He is psyched for the "little" girl but petrified of the "big" girl to come down the road. I think everyone is afraid of teenage girls! I guess it's about time he gets over his fear!

We have decided on a new girl name since my cousin (unknowingly) stole our choice! HAHA I guess that's what happens when you all have babies at the same time! New choice? Madison Kay. We love it! Hubby and I wanted to make the middle name special so we chose my mother's middle name to pass down. Madison is just a girl name we FINALLY agreed on. We couldn't be happier with the name...and this is amazing considering neither of us could agree on anything. I guess it was meant to be!

Now it's finally time to start preparing for a little girl!! Let the bows and frills flow!

No comments: