Monday, April 8, 2013

Bumpdate: 18 weeks!

At 18 weeks the baby is now the size of a sweet potato! I can sure feel the baby growing and everyone can see that my belly is growing too! This is when I really start to love pregnancy!


-Due Date: September 11

-Weight Gain: I will see the doctor on Friday so I will have a weight update next week. Hopefully nothing too drastic! 

-Overall Feeling: Great! The only issue I have is my hip at night. I tend to sleep on my left side so my left hip has been getting the brunt of the weight throughout the night and it hurts! I have been using a bigger pillow between my knees to alleviate the pressure and it has helped a little. Other than my hip, I have great energy and have been feeling awesome!

-Gender: Well we only have to wait until FRIDAY! I am so excited to find out what we are having...I can't even go an hour without thinking about it! Also, the hubs will be at work and wont get home until later that night so I am planning on decorating the house with either blue or pink for when he gets home. I don't just want to tell him over the phone and I really want to see his reaction! So dang ready to see what we are having!

-Movement: Tons more movement this week. I think that also has to do with the little nugget getting bigger and stronger. The movement is much more obvious and I think you will be able to feel it from the outside very soon!

-Clothing: I am comfortably wearing both maternity clothes and regular clothes. Another reason this is one of my favorite stages of pregnancy! I don't quite fit into some of my maternity pants just yet but I know that will change soon.

-Cravings: I haven't had any new cravings really but the hubby and I did indulge in some In-N-Out before he started the academy. It was his last hoorah and for me, it was just delicious!

I am so blessed to be having such a great pregnancy so far and I really do enjoy being pregnant. I can't wait to start getting things ready for this new little baby, boy or girl, and I can finally plan a nursery! Keep an eye out next week for the gender reveal!!

No comments: