Monday, April 22, 2013

Beach Day!

Again, Brayden and I have become stuck in a rut with daily activities. Since hubby is mostly gone and everyone I know has a job, it's just me a Brayden all day. A park can only be entertaining for so long and the time has come where the park isn't as great as it once was. The only problem? We don't really have money to be going out and doing a bunch of fun activities every day. I need FREE activities that also get Brayden out of the house. So today I decided we would hit the beach. Brayden loves the sand so we were sure to pack his bucket and shovel. He was a happy camper and so was I. It was great to get out of the house and away from the TV for the whole morning. And it was FREE! Win, win!


Pointing at the birds flying away!

So excited to see a helicopter fly by!

Silly boy!



This is obviously something I should have thought of LONG ago but now that it's fresh in my brain, we will be making trips to the beach more often! It is only about 10 minutes away so it's kind of a no-brainer! I even told hubby about our trip this morning and he was pretty excited to go again this weekend. 

Any other free places to take a crazy toddler?!

No comments: