Monday, November 26, 2012

So Thankful

I know this is late but I have a really good excuse...I was out of town with family! 

I used to go spend Thanksgiving in Lake Havasu with my family every year when I was little. It got hard to get the time off as we got older and had jobs so it has been a while since I was up there for the holiday. Let's just say, I think we are going to try to make this a tradition once again! 

It was so fun to just be with my family, without cell phones, without work, without distractions. We took Brayden out on the boat for his first time, we sat and played card games and ate ourselves into comas. It was the best Thanksgiving I have had in a long, long time!

So here is my photo-bomb from our trip!
Helping Grandpa drive the boat.
Obviously it was really fun!
The life jacket was not his favorite thing.
Sleeping on Grandma!
Crazy boys got in the freezing water!





Family bonfire!

Last night with Sam and Mike!
I am beyond thankful for my family and for the hubby's family that we get to visit next month. We are so blessed to have healthy families and that we get along so well with everyone. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. I am so happy that we all made it up to Havasu and got to spend so much time together. I am really hoping we get to make this a tradition!

No comments: