Monday, March 18, 2013

Bumpdate: 15 Weeks!

We have made it to the 15 week mark and not too much has changed again this week. I am still feeling pretty good and I am very anxious to go to the doc on Thursday. I will be just as far along as when the doc saw that Brayden was a boy so it is POSSIBLE that the doc will be able to tell me what we are having. Obviously, I don't want to get my hopes up because I know it could be another few weeks until we find out. As for now, we are just crossing our fingers for healthy...like always!

It looks smaller than last week but that is NOT the case.

All my stats are the same so far so I won't bore you with the list BUT I have been craving a chicken salad sandwich from my aunt's bakery...Paradise Bakery in Mission Viejo. I am looking forward to the 30th because we will all be going to a baseball game together and she is bringing lunch! I will finally get my sandwich! Other than that new craving, I have been wanting fruit as usual. I seem to get full very quickly but then I am hungry again in about an hour or so. Small, frequent meals is how we are supposed to eat right?!!? My husband rolls his eyes every time I say I am hungry...or cold...because it is ALL THE TIME!

No comments: