Wednesday, March 13, 2013

20 Months!

I am officially freaking out! It really hit me the other day that Brayden is now only 4 months away from being TWO! I don't know how this happened and I would appreciate it if time would just slow the heck down. I know I say this every month but Brayden is so amazing and so much fun. He is beyond happy and smiles constantly. We are incredibly lucky to have such an amazing little boy!

Likes:
-chalk
-the park
-being outside
-baths
-Elmo
-Vinko
-drawing
-eating
-sleeping
-his blankies (he would carry them everywhere if I would let him!)
-playing with coins (he calls them "monies")
-singing
-destroying perfectly made beds

Dislikes:
-broccoli
-most other veggies (except green beans...he loves those)

Okay so that "dislikes" list is extremely short but either my brain has gone into pregnancy mode or he is really just that happy! I am hoping for the latter.

Have I mentioned how smart Brayden is? He knows all his letters and is now saying "please" and "thank you" with very little prompting. He can name practically any animal we draw or point out and is putting at least 3 words together for small sentences. He kind of freaks me out sometimes!

Anyways...just my monthly bragging rights about my awesome little boy! And he is cute to boot!
How can a day be bad when he wakes up like this!?

Hanging out with the boys!

A demonstration of how to destroy a beautiful bed!

No comments: