Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day at the Farm!

At the school I work at, we take the kids on weekly field trips during summer school! This past week we got to take the kids to Centennial Farms in Costa Mesa. This place is pretty cool even when they aren't hosting the Orange County Fair! We got to see tons of animals and all the food they were growing on the farm. This is definitely a place I would like to take Brayden! Maybe I should add it to my summer bucket list?!? I think Brayden would really enjoy hearing all the animals make their noises...we even got to see a cow get milked! Now that's not something you see every day in southern California! Anyways, here are some pictures of what we saw!

The cow getting milked!

HUGE cow!!


A very loud goose!


Silly goat :)

Pregnant piggy!!

Beautiful peacock!! Totally trying to impress the female!

Hens!


Yummy fresh produce!

Makes me want a garden!

No comments: