Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Part 2

So when I wrote my last post, I was thinking that our day would be pretty uneventful from that point on. Well, I was wrong!! There were tons of Brayden antics, baking and cooking and great family time! Once we got home from the memorial service and Brayden woke up from his nap, we went straight outside for some swinging time, flower picking, dirt grabbing and of course...TONS of smiling and laughing! I think the second half of the day may have even trumped the first half! I will let the photos do the talking since they are ADORABLE!!
Flower picking...

Could he get ANY cuter?!?! I think no.

He just melts my heart!


Dirt grabbing!


He fell asleep in his swing with his GiGi pushing him!
Ready to make our cobbler!

End result= delicious!
So yes, my day was FANTASTIC!! It was filled with family, the outdoors and fun! I wish every weekend could be like this...too bad the real world includes work and cleaning! Boo!

No comments: