Tuesday, May 29, 2012

30 Minute Hoo-rah!

So Brayden has been doing this for a while but I just recently told my Dad about it and he thinks is hilarious! Brayden has what we have named the "30 minute hoo-rah." About 30 minutes before he is done and ready for a bottle and bed, he gets SUPER hyper, everything is hysterical and life is amazing! He laughs at absolutely everything and crawls/walks around like a maniac for 30 minutes and then he is crabby until he gets his bottle and he passes out like a rock!
When I told my dad about this, it was a night where Brayden and I were over at my parent's house late enough to where Brayden would fall asleep there. When the 30 minute hoo-rah started, I told my dad about it and then we played and played for exactly 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes, Brayden started to whine and get fussy so we made his bottle, changed his clothes and diaper, fed him and he was out like a light! My dad was amazed at the accuracy!
The "30 minute hoo-rah" has been going on for about a month or two and I love it! It is such a great way to end the day with a hyper, happy baby.


And just so you know, this video was taken at 10:00 PM!! It was a weird night for us because Brayden usually does this around 7:30...needless to say, I was a little tired the next day!

No comments: