Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bumpdate: 37 Weeks!

I am officially FULL TERM!!! So crazy. I had a doctor appointment yesterday (I am going every week now until I give birth) and Madison is growing great! She is currently 6 pounds 9 ounces! It's so weird (and scary) to think that I can have her at any time now....like it could happen today. Yikes! My doc did say that I am 1 cm dilated and 30 % effaced but that doesn't mean anything really. I was dilated 2 cm with Brayden for two weeks before being induced. So for right now, it's just drinking tons of water, trying to lay low a bit and waiting.

I have definitely grown and dropped quite a  bit!


-Due Date: September 11

-Weight Gain: Well I LOST 3 pounds since last week so I am up a total of 20 pounds. I am not sure how that happened (even my doc was a little baffled!) but oh well. Madison still gained weight and everything looks great so I am not complaining!

-Gender: GIRL!! Madison Kay.

-Nursery: Complete. Except for a glider. We went shopping for another glider over the weekend and I couldn't make a decision so I need to go back again. I will have a nursery reveal up this week so you can all see the pictures!

-Movement: Still a lot of movement which means Madison is happy!

-Clothing: All maternity except for a few tank tops that I stretch over my belly. Mostly wearing my maxi skirts since it's been pretty warm.

-Cravings: Fruit. It's basically all I want. Maybe that's how I lost the 3 pounds....although I eat just as much ice cream probably so I am sure they cancel each other out.

-Overall Feeling: Tired. Madison is definitely taking lots of my energy and since she is growing so much, my body is constantly working. I am feeling good though besides being tired so I consider myself very lucky!

-Fears: No fears really. Just knowing that IT could happen at any time is a little nerve wracking. Also, my doc told me that if my water breaks, I need to be to the hospital in an hour so hopefully I am close by.

No comments: