Monday, August 12, 2013

Bumpdate: 36 Weeks

It's getting very close!! So close in fact that I now start going to the doctor every week. My doctor said that after next week, I will be considered FULL-TERM and the baby could really come any time. Yikes! I am getting a few things done this week to prepare. 1) Packing our hospital bags. I will post about this when I have everything together. 2) I registered at the hospital today. 3) Finishing up the nursery. We just need to hang up the pictures and then it's all ready. I think once I have all those things done, I will feel better about my upcoming due date!

This is the raindrop mobile I made for Madison's room! So happy with how it turned out!


-Due Date: September 11

-Weight Gain: +23 pounds total. Up 3 pounds from my last appointment. Not too bad since I only have 4 weeks left. According to BabyCenter.com, Madison is really packing on the pounds and now weighs about 6 pounds and is more than 18.5 inches long. I go back to the doc next week for an ultrasound so we will get a good estimate of her size then.

-Gender: GIRL! I just about died over these little Mary Jane's on Zulily the other day. Too bad they were $25 each...not willing to spend that much on shoes that will only get worn 1-2 times and will never touch the ground.



I already have like 50 headbands for Madison but I couldn't resist getting crafty and making these cute felt flower headbands!

-Nursery: Almost done. Hopefully getting it completed this week by hanging up the art work. Although I have decided that I want another glider. We were just going to take the one from Brayden's room and put it in the nursery but we still use Brayden's every night to read books before bed. So I guess we need to get another glider too....THEN the nursery will be done.

-Movement: Madison is still very active! She makes my whole stomach move and she is constantly kicking me in the side. I love it!

-Clothing: All maternity. I stare at all the cute clothes in Target and dream of the day that I get to wear regular clothes again.

-Cravings: Fruit. I can't get enough of it!! I have been eating a bowl of blueberries, strawberries and blackberries every night for dessert.

-Overall Feeling: Tired but anxious. I can't wait to see what she looks like and see what her personality is like. I often wonder if she will be a calm baby like Brayden was or if she will be hyper and active. I just can't wait!

-Fears: No new fears this week. I am feeling more prepared and if I can get my to-do list done this week (hospital bags, nursery) then I think I will feel even better.

On a side note, Brayden is definitely showing his toddler ways. Such as having a tantrum when it's time to get dressed so we can go to the park. Yep, full on crocodile tears, head on the ground tantrum. Awesome.

But then there are moments like this...

Ugh. Melts my heart. It ended up being a great day! Love my crazy little boy!

No comments: