Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

So this is the new game in our house...fake sleeping! Brayden carries around a blanket and stops all over the house to lay down. I make a snoring sound, rub his back and say "night night" and then he pops his head up, walks to a new location and we play again! (And again and again!!) I don't know where he got this from but it provides about 30 minutes of fun for the little guy and some good laughs for mama. I would say it's a win, win! 

P.S. Happy 4th of July everyone!! I will be posting all about our adventures for the holiday...stay tuned!

Linking up with Jenni From the Blog! And remember to vote for my blog by clicking HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so precious! My son does that too, but it doesn't last long.. he makes sure to do it in any room i'm in though!

Kris @ beyond the whiskers said...

I like it...simple, easy, and fun. Enjoy your 4th of July!