Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Madison's Baby Sprinkle!

My mom was nice enough to throw me a baby sprinkle for Madison (along with the help from my grandma) and it was amazing!! I am so lucky to have so many great family members and friends that completely spoiled us! I think this is the first baby girl in our family in a very long time so everyone had a blast shopping for the frilly stuff! Although it was a warm day, we had the party in my parent's backyard and it was perfect. 

My mom did such an awesome job decorating!


Baby socks will forever be the cutest!



Sparkle shoes!


All the gifts...like I said, SPOILED!!

Playing a few baby shower games! 

Diaper cake! No baby shower is complete without one.

Sister! So glad she was able to come down for the weekend!

Momma/party planner!!

Ready to open gifts

So many cute outfits!!

Grandma!

Feeling baby Madison move around like a dang acrobat!

Brayden decided to test out Madison's bathtub! Haha!

Jackie...love her!

And Toni! Practically my other sister.

I am so incredibly thankful to everyone that came and spoiled us rotten! I think Madison has enough clothes to get her through her first 9 months no problem! It was such an amazing day and I couldn't ask for a better support system. Everyone is so ready to have baby Maddie arrive!

No comments: