Monday, July 15, 2013

Bumpdate: 32 Weeks!

I know I say this every week but I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left (maybe!). Madison is now 3.75 pounds and 16.7 inches long! She is getting big and taking up more space. Finally I can feel, and see, her movements above my belly button.

The bump picture for this week is also a sneak peek into the baby sprinkle from the weekend! More pictures and details to come!

-Due Date: September 11

-Weight Gain: +19 pounds total

-Gender: GIRL! Madison Kay.

-Nursery: As of right now, we still just have the crib ready. I plan on getting a lot done this week so hopefully I will have more to show you next week. 

-Movement: As I mentioned before, I can feel her movements everywhere now! She moves my entire belly which hubby thinks is very weird! I love when I lay down at night and Madison just goes crazy!

-Clothing: All maternity and lately it has been just maxi skirts and dresses. The last few days have been very warm around here so the lighter the clothing, the better!

-Cravings: I haven't been craving shrimp lately so it's just been fruit. We will see if anything new pops up before baby Madison comes.

-Overall Feeling: Exhausted. We had a crazy busy weekend with my baby shower and Brayden's birthday party and it was non-stop! I am taking today to recover and then hopefully getting a lot done the rest of this week to prepare for Madison.

-Fears: Getting everything I need. I got so many clothes for Madison but I still need a few things before she comes. I still need a dresser, a monitor, a swing and then smaller basics like crib sheets and diapers. I know we will get it all but I just need to buckle down and really get everything done and prepared.

Also, here is a sneak peek from Brayden's birthday party!
Swords, tattoos and skulls with cross bones! Arrrgg!


No comments: