Monday, July 8, 2013

Bumpdate: 31 Weeks!

Ahhhh! I am seriously starting to freak out that I have (most likely) less than 9 weeks to go in this pregnancy! How has it gone by this quickly?! 

Madison is now over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds! So big already! This month is a huge growing month for her and that explains why I have been so tired lately. My days are getting more difficult trying to chase after a toddler and honestly, at this point, I think having a newborn would be easier. At least I would have the "new mom" adrenaline to keep me going. Right now, I am just exhausted! Anyways, lets get to it before I need a nap.

I officially can't see my feet when looking down!

Belly is getting pretty big!

-Due Date: September 11 (my mom is convinced that I will have her on September 2)

-Weight Gain: +19 so far. Next doc appointment is at the end of next week so I won't have an updated number until then. Hopefully it's not too much more.

-Gender: GIRL!! Madison Kay.

-Nursery: Still don't have the crib put together but I plan on having hubby do that during his days off this week. And my baby shower is on Saturday so I will have plenty more to put in the nursery after the weekend.

-Movement: NON-STOP! Goodness gracious! This little girl moves constantly. I really love it most of the time...just not in the middle of the night.

-Clothing: All maternity. I actually just bought a few more things to get me through the rest of the summer. A dress for my baby shower and then a pair of capris and some new tops. I should be good!

-Cravings: Nothing in particular this week. I have been eating nectarines and peaches each day but that is mostly because they are perfectly ripe and amazingly delicious right now! I love summer fruit!

-Overall Feeling: Tired. I mentioned that Madison is growing a ton right now and that is just stealing all of my energy! It doesn't help that sleeping has been pretty terrible. I did get two good nights of sleep in a row so I am feeling pretty energized today!

-Fears: Again...getting everything done and ready. I obviously still have so much to do including getting things ready for Brayden. I want to baby proof the house a little more so EVERY cabinet is locked. I also want to get together a few quite items/boxes ready for Brayden so that nursing is a little easier when I am home alone with the two kiddos. And then I still need to do everything for Madison like wash clothes, put furniture together, wash covers for everything, and get a hospital bag together. Ugh. I am exhausted just thinking about it!

And just because he is so DANG cute...here is my #1 all messy from chowing down his spaghetti and broccoli!


No comments: