Tuesday, September 25, 2012

San Francisco!

The hubs and I are taking a vacation...without Brayden! This will be my first time being away from Brayden for more than one night! I am excited beyond belief, but also a little nervous! Obviously I know that Brayden will be in the best of hands while we are gone but it's a weird feeling knowing that I won't be there to feed him breakfast and put him to bed at night. BUT, Chance and I will be having such a great time in San Francisco with my sister and Mike that I won't have to worry about Brayden at all. 
My sister and Mike are so unbelievably sweet and are hosting me and Chance in San Francisco for the 3 days we will be there. This is their birthdays presents to us and we couldn't be more thankful! I was formally emailed the itinerary for our trip and I think I about passed out with excitement!! Not only will I be getting a massage, but we will be doing so many touristy things such as....
Going to the Golden Gate Bridge and taking tons of cheesy photos!

Watching a Giants game at AT&T park!

And going to Alcatraz!!

We will also be going to dinners with the amazing host and hostess and spending a whole bunch of quality time together! This will be Chance's first trip to SF and I am so anxious to see what he thinks about it. I know he is going to LOVE the cooler weather and I think he will have a blast visiting all the other tourist spots. 
I am leaving tomorrow bright and early and then Chance will be flying in later that evening. I will obviously do my best to take as many photos as possible to make everyone jealous of our amazing trip! Now I need to start packing considering I haven't done any of that yet! Talk to you soon!

No comments: