Saturday, September 22, 2012

Naps!

I mentioned in my last post that I think we will be transitioning to one nap a day instead of two. On Tuesday, Brayden only took one nap because he woke up a little late and then it would have been way too late by the time he was ready for another one. He woke up at 9 and then didn't go down for a nap until noon..slept until 3 and then went to bed at 8. It was a good schedule for the day and that is a schedule I could really get used to. Obviously waking up at 9 is really late and abnormal for us but even if he woke up at 8 as usual, he could go down between 11 and 12 and sleep until hopefully 3. I don't know if his sleep schedule from Tuesday was just a weird day or if it is something that will stick. I am not going to transition Brayden to one nap until he is ready...by this I mean struggling to go down for a morning nap, taking shorter naps, etc. It would sure give us more time during the day to get out and get things done but until then, we will stick to short outings and two naps!
And who wouldn't want two opportunities for post-nap snuggles?!?!


No comments: