Sunday, September 30, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Well, we most definitely had a successful trip to San Francisco...it could not have been any better! I will be posting all about it hopefully tomorrow but for now, I need to get cleaning! Yikes...who knew a  house could get so messy when nobody what home?! Maybe our crazy amounts of dirty clothes has a little something to do with it but I am sure that little elves came into my house and made a huge mess. Okay that might be a bit of a stretch but seriously...my house is crazy! I plan on doing TONS of cleaning today and then TONS of laundry to follow...wish me luck!
Even with coming home to a big, fat mess, I am so happy to see this smiling face again! 
I think 3 whole days without him is something that will not happen again for a long time!! I missed him so much and the pictures and videos sent from my parents just didn't cut it. I actually shed some tears when I saw the video of him laughing hysterically...I was happy of course but really sad that I was missing it. Although Chance and I both missed Brayden like crazy, we had an amazing trip and I can't wait to share it with you all and hopefully inspire you to visit San Francisco. It is well-worth the trip!

No comments: