Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

So this is what I have been dealing with for the past 3 days or so...

Brayden hasn't been taking his regular 2-hour naps. They have been only 30 minutes!!! This is in the morning and in the afternoon..yikes! I am not sure if it's because he is sick or because we moved to a new apartment and he doesn't feel "at home" just yet but it. is. killing. me!! It has been so hard to get anything done because I am now so exhausted (he gave me his cold) and he clings to me when he is awake because he is still tired. We are both tired and grouchy!!  I am reminding you now to avoid us until this sickness is gone! Anyways, wish us luck!

And P.S. Brayden is totally awake in this photo and just woke up from his "nap."

Linking up with Jenni From the Blog

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

My daughter has started having one 25 minute nap a day! She's only 14 months! It's killing me too! x

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Were having nap issues too but because were so darn busy with summer. Such a cute photo!

Kristina said...

Visiting from jenni from the blog's Wordless Wednesday! :)

Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

tahlia @ the parenting files said...

When I first saw this photo I ought... Wow now there is a new sleeping place.

Unknown said...

I am glad we are not the only ones having nap issues!! At least we are all struggling together right!??!
@tahlia I was really hoping he would fall asleep and I didn't care where he did it! Of course it took another hour of whining and "playing" and then I put him in his crib and he finally took a good nap!