Saturday, August 11, 2012

More Firsts!!

We have obviously had a lot of "firsts" in the last year with Brayden and they just keep coming!! Brayden went on his first bike ride!! 
Chance and I got Brayden the bike seat and helmet for his birthday and we finally got to use it the other day!! It was an insanely hot day so the breeze felt so nice! Brayden really seemed to enjoy the bike and then of course we had to stop at the park and play for a bit!!
And another first....a big ouchie!! 
Yeah you see that huge welt on his head?!? He dove right into the TV stand. Poor little guy! He was super tough and stopped crying pretty quickly. I had to keep him awake for a while and make sure he didn't have a concussion or anything but he was fine! He still has a bruise but the swelling is gone and he seems back to normal. I, on the other hand, am still a little traumatized but that is another story!! Ha.
AANNNDDD!!! My little boy is 13 months today! I can't believe it has been a month since the madness of his party and birthday! Not much has changed since then but I will have a "13 months" post up tomorrow! 
Thanks for stopping by my blog and remember to vote on Top Baby Blogs by clicking HERE!

No comments: