Sunday, August 5, 2012

Target Portraits

While we had family visiting from Alabama during Brayden's birthday week, we decided to get portraits taken at Target. I could not be happier with how they turned out!! I had never taken pictures at Target before so I was a little nervous. I didn't want a bunch of money to be spent on pictures that looked cheesy! Well, to my surprise, they aren't cheesy at all and I love them!! Here are a few of my favorites...







Another huge bonus, Brayden did AMAZING!! He hardly cried or whined and as you can tell, smiled in a majority of the photos! I made sure to bring a toy that played a song he loved so the photographer could hold it up as she took photos. It worked!! I would definitely go back to take more photos and we probably will do it soon because I already bought a Groupon for it...and we didn't get any photos of Brayden with just Chance! Oops!! Anyways, I would recommend going to Target for family photos...it was great to finally get some pictures where I look decent and all 3 of us are in the photo...I don't think that has ever happened. I am a happy momma!!


No comments: