Monday, December 22, 2014

Madison's First Birthday!

It's been a while since I have blogged but I am hoping this is the start to blogging regularly once again.

I am back with a super fun post...MADION'S BITHDAY PARTY!!

My sweet baby girl turned one over 3 months ago and we had an awesome party to celebrate her officially becoming a toddler.  I will get to the party in a second but for now I want to share some details about my crazy girl!

Likes:
-avocado
-being held
-playing peek-a-boo
-trying to keep up with her brother
-nuzzling her face in pillows and blankets
-chasing after Brayden while I hold her
-baths...pretty much any source of water (including the dog water!)
-dogs and cats
-fruit
-books
-knocking down stacks of blocks
-digging in the trash

Dislikes:
-being strapped down
-long car rides
-things being taken away from her
-getting out of the bath
-

She is FINALLY sleeping through the night. Whew. Seriously, for a minute there, I thought it was never going to happen. I weaned her off breast feeding (well, she pretty much weaned herself) and then she stopped waking up at night. It has been amazing to finally get a full night of sleep again! I forgot what it was like for a while!

She is still small for her age...weighing in at only 17 pounds, 15 ounces at her one-year check-up. Her doctor wasn't too concerned but if she doesn't gain a good amount of weight before she is 15 months, she will have to go on a high-calorie diet. I have been giving her so much food in hopes that she gains weight and her next appointment goes well! She still wears 9 month clothing and I have so many cute clothes for her when she finally grows into 12 months.

Now onto the fun stuff! I threw her a Watermelon Picnic party and it was so fun!














It was a perfect party and I can't believe it took me so long to post about it! Oops! More updates coming soon!!

No comments: