Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Emotions.

Before having my two little munchkins, I was as emotional as a sheet of steel. I never cried at movies (besides The Notebook....who can watch that and NOT cry?!) or commercials and now I am basically an emotional wreck. I could sit here and blame it on the fact that I just had a baby 5 months ago and my hormones are still changing and I am breastfeeding so there are crazy hormones for that blah, blah, blah. The truth is, I became an emotional wreck when I got pregnant with Brayden and it hasn't changed. 

I cry at commercials, movies, videos of anything exciting (people winning money, finding out they are pregnant or baby boy, girl announcements...basically everything.) 

I cry at the NEWS! Who does that?! 
A house burned down? Tears. A little girl kidnapped? Tears. A boy being bullied? Tears. A college student makes the half-court shot and wins lots of money? Tears.

The thing is, I cry because I can't imagine going through what some of these people are experiencing. Especially the sad stories. I could definitely see myself winning a large sum of money! Anyways, since I had children, my whole world changed and I can't even think about something bad happening to my kids. I am not sure how people live through tragedies with their children. I am pretty sure my heart would literally just stop working.

So what once was a hard, emotionless piece of metal is now a huge, walking ball of tears. Awesome.

The guilty parties that turned me into this mess:



I'll keep 'em... and my crazy emotions!

No comments: