Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lately: Pumpkin Patch

So I have been pretty absent from the blogging world mostly because the charger for my computer died and I haven't been able to use my computer. I bought a charger yesterday so I am hoping to be back to blogging more regularly. I am not making any promises since life with a newborn and a two-year old is crazy but I am going to try.

So here we go with my first of three "lately" posts. While my sister and her fiance were in town in the middle of October, we went to the OC Zoo and then to the pumpkin patch they have there. It was so fun to have my sister in town (as always) but especially for us all to go do something fun with Brayden. We usually just sit around relaxing since she is so busy at work but we were determined to do something active this time. It was great!








This was the best family photo we could get...total fail!




We didn't buy any pumpkins because honestly, there were so many people there and the lines were all crazy-long! Brayden was over it, and ready for a snack, so waiting in a long line just wasn't going to happen. We had a great time and I was so happy that my sister was able to be there (and Mike too!). 

Stay tuned for my next "Lately" post which will include a "hunting" trip with just the boys!

No comments: