Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lately: Halloween

This is my final post in the "lately" series to catch you all up on what has been going on around here. 

I really thought our Halloween would be great this year. Brayden picked out his own costume at Target...a cow...and we had been talking about it for a good week. He was excited. 

Or so I thought. 

It came time to put on his costume and he wasn't having any of it. I got his legs in and then the tantrum started. He wanted it off. NOW. He kept saying "I just don't like it!" and I couldn't help but laugh and take pictures.




So we gave up trying to convince his that his costume was awesome. Instead, we baked some cookies.




Obviously, that was a much better decision than wearing his costume.

Surprisingly, he was really excited to pass out candy to all the trick-or-treaters that came to the door. I thought he might be a little afraid of all the costumes but he loved it.






Hubby was working so I am kind of glad that Brayden didn't really want to dress up or go trick-or-treating. I didn't want hubs to miss out on that. Hopefully next year hubby will be off work and Brayden will want to dress up. 

It was a great Halloween this year anyways. It was so fun to see Brayden pass out the candy and he would tell every person that came to the door "Happy Halloween!!" Adorable.

No comments: