Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Day in Our Life...

I have mentioned in the past few posts how busy we have been since starting new jobs. Well now I want to let you in on how crazy our life has become!! Here is a rundown of a regular day for us right now...

5:30 am (Yes, you read that right!): I wake up to start getting ready for work.
5:30-6:30 am: Brayden wakes up at some point in this block of time usually.
6:30 am: I wake up Chance to take care of Brayden so I can leave for work.
6:45 am: I start my route to pick up students and take them to school/my work.
9:30-10:00 am: Chance takes Brayden to my mom or Aunt Kym or grandma so he can get ready and go to work.
12:30-1:00 pm: Chance heads to work.
2:30 pm: Students are done with school for the day so I get in my van to drive the same students home.
3:30 pm: I am finally off work and drive to pick up Brayden.
4:30-5:00 pm: I am picking up Brayden and driving home.
5:00-8:00 pm: I attempt to entertain Brayden and make dinner at the same time. (Mostly I play with Brayden and throw something quick together for dinner. Brayden is just so much more fun!!)
8:00 pm: Brayden goes to sleep. I clean up from dinner and pack Chance a lunch for the next day.
9:00 pm: I get into bed to read or watch tv and fall asleep by 9:30 pm.
11:00-11:30: Chance gets home from works and gets into bed.
Then our day begins all over again at 5:30 am!

Did you notice that Chance and I don't see each other except for 10 minutes in the morning?!?! I am not a fan of this at all but for now, we don't have a choice in the matter. Annnddd, Chance actually really likes his new job which is amazing! He always has a story to tell about his day at work (which I usually hear at 11:30 pm so I have to ask again in the morning because I am OBVIOUSLY way too tired and half asleep to remember what he said!).
So as you can see, we have completely opposite schedules which makes both of us very busy! I am hoping this schedule doesn't last too long but we will see. Also, since this wasn't the most exciting post...here are a couple of pictures of the little man!! Oh and by the way, he is going to be 9 months in 11 days!!! That's just insane if you ask me! Here are some pictures of the little guy that makes this crazy schedule totally worth it!
Loved the swings!

Not as interested in the slide...

Clearly, the pole was his favorite part of the park!!

BFFs!!!

So silly!

Apparently, laying flat on his back was really comfortable!


How can you not LOVE this face?!?!



No comments: