Sunday, July 20, 2014

Brayden's Birthday Shenangins

Brayden had quite a few birthday celebrations this year! It all started on the morning of his birthday with a special trip to the donut store to pick out his very own birthday donut. We NEVER eat donuts so this was a very special treat. He picked out the one with "birthday sprinkles" and we headed home to eat it up. He loved every bite!!


Then he got to open some birthday presents from his Sittie!




Madison was a big help lol.

Since hubby had to work the night before, he was sleeping during this but when he woke up, it was time to go to lunch. We tried out a new burger place and it was great!! After that we came home and it was nap time. Later that day we went to my parents house for dinner since hubby had to work again.

Sunday came and that was party day!! It was a casual party with just immediate family but it was great. It was simple, fun, and easy. The best kinds of parties in my book.

I made this! Pretty proud of myself.


Madison checking out her cousin Aaron!

Family photo with everyone looking at the camera=AMAZING!!

Getting ready for his cake

He blew them out with one try!

Opening presents!

It was such a great party and Brayden got some really awesome gifts! It was so nice to visit with family and celebrate my baby boy's 3rd birthday.

Lastly, we went to DISNEYLAND on Monday!! I was so excited to take Brayden there for his very first time. We made it a family affair and my parents and sister joined in on the fun. It was so great to have them with us. Madison stayed home with my grandparents to make the trip a little less hectic.


His awesome Mickey ears hat from my aunt and uncle. 

His first ride...the train!

He loved the teacups!!

Watching "Mickey and the Magic Map" show. He was in awe.


It's a small world.

Checking out Toon Town!


Checking his height for his very first roller coaster!


He wasn't such a fan. Maybe next time.

Meeting Pluto!! He had a whole conversation with Pluto...he did not want to leave!


In line for another ride!


Such a fun ride but it spun a little fast for Brayden's liking. I thought it was great!!

He was pretty excited to see Lightening McQueen!

And that was the end of Brayden's birthday festivities. It was such a busy few days but all of it was so much fun! We definitely need to go to Disneyland again when we have some more time. We only spent the second half of the day there and I think Brayden could really do a whole day. Maybe next time! 

Brayden is officially 3 years old and it makes me sad and happy at the same time. He is growing up so fast and I hate that part but I love that we are still experiencing "firsts". I really enjoying seeing Brayden experience something for the first time and seeing his face light up. I just need to keep reminding myself that we have so many more memories to make even though he is getting so big. We have so much to be thankful for! 





No comments: