Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Photo Dump

Whelp, it doesn't look like I am ever going to write a full post about our amazing Christmas but I think the photos will do just fine!



So glad Sam and Mike could be there too!

Obviously, Brayden loves his Auntie!



My grandparents are hilarious! My grandma bought herself a present, wrapped it and wrote a note to her from my grandpa! This stuff happens every year...always good for a laugh!

No Christmas is complete without a little tantrum!

Playing with my new camera!

Brayden didn't want Auntie to leave!


So there you have it! Our Christmas rocked! Brayden wasn't as into opening presents as I thought he would be but it was still fun and I think next year he will just go nuts!

I can't believe it is already 2013 and I can't wait to see what the new year brings us! I hope everyone had great holidays and cheers to the new year!

No comments: