Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Latest

Hello there! Its been a while since I blogged last and I apologize but life has been a little hectic! Working 8 hour days and taking care of a 3.5 month old takes up all of my time! In the past couple of weeks we haven't done anything super great but we did make a stop at the pumpkin patch! Brayden was really sleepy so we didn't stay for very long but we did take a few pictures before leaving. He also got to meet his cousins for the first time! My cousin who was pregnant and due the same day as me, had her little girl just 8 eight days after I had Brayden and they finally got to meet! Its so funny how different babies can be!

As for updates on Brayden he is still very happy. He smiles all the time and giggles more now. I can't wait to hear a big belly laugh from him! He is still eating every 3 hours and is taking a 5 ounce bottle now. We go to the doctor for his 4 month check-up on Monday so I am very anxious to see how much he has grown! We definitely think he is starting to teethe because he constantly has his whole fist in his mouth! He can't quite grab things and bring them to his mouth yet so he just settles for his fist. His hand-eye coordination is getting much better though. He reaches out now but isn't able to grab something that he wants. He is still rolling over from his belly to his back and he is getting very close to going back the other way! He arches his back and bends his head all the way back but hasn't figured out that he needs to push with his feet yet! I think he will figure it out very soon though. He has changed so much over the last few months and I can't believe he is almost 4 months old! Time is flying by WAY too fast for my liking!!

Here are some photos from the past couple of weeks and I will try to post again on Monday after Brayden's doctor appointment!
Early morning walk wearing  a football beanie!

First pumpkin patch


He was way more interested in the pumpkins
than taking a picture with me!

Pumpkin patch with Daddy


Pumpkin head!

So sleepy


Sweet beanie!
Brayden and his cousin Addy!

No comments: