Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bald.

Yep, I am pretty sure that within a few days, I am going to be completely bald!! I had heard that when you hit the three month mark after giving birth, your hair begins to fall out but I had no idea it was going to be like this. My hair is falling out like crazy people!! I am so thankful to have a lot of hair because I really think that if I had thin hair to begin with, I would most definitely be bald by now! 

I had the unfortunate experience of wearing all black yesterday and that is probably the absolute worst color choice for me to be wearing right now. I think at least four people commented on all the hair that was covering the back of my shirt. Kind of embarrassing! I really can't wait for this stage of post-pregnancy to be over, however, this little guy makes everything all worth it! His smiles and giggles just melt my heart!!
Yep, ruined his adorable outfit after only have it on for five minutes

Love his feet!

He loves taking naps in the car

No comments: