Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to work (insert sad face here!!)

Starting next week, I begin student teaching full-time! I am very excited to get back in the classroom and work with children again but I am very sad to be leaving my little man all day! Luckily he will be with various family members throughout the week so he will definitely be in good hands but I just don't even want to think about all the cute things I am going to miss out on while I am gone! (Note to those family members: I will expect and appreciate picture updates throughout the day!)

On a happy note, I finally got my hair done yesterday and I could not be more pleased!! I no longer have nasty roots and even better, I got a Brazilian so my hair wont be frizzy anymore! This is going to be a huge time saver for me. Considering I will be getting up at the crack of dawn to get ready for school, I want to be able to get ready as fast as possible in case Brayden decides to be difficult that morning. And if he isn't difficult and I am ready early, that even better because then I can spend some cuddle time with my man before I leave him for the day. Its a win-win!

So cheers to my last week being a stay-at-home-mom to Brayden and cheers to becoming a working mom! It is definitely going to be a tough few months to get everything done and keep my sanity! And here is your dose of adorableness for the day! (He was struggling to decide if he should be sleeping or awake!)


No comments: