Friday, September 16, 2011

Officially 2 Months!

 This is what I get to see every day!!! I must be the luckiest person in the world! These smiles are the absolute greatest and they are becoming more frequent since Brayden is now TWO MONTHS OLD!!! Where has the time gone? I feel like these past two months have gone just way too quickly! Besides being two months old, and having the cutest smile on Earth, Brayden is also super squirmy! Those chunky little legs never stop moving...I have a feeling he might be mobile sooner than we want. (This immobile stage is very convenient for the most part) He is also making tons of noises which crack us up!!! Oh, and you see that little bee in the corner of the picture? That is Brayden's BFF! He will literally stare at that bee forever...kind of nice when I need to get things done.

Speaking of getting things done, I have started working full-time! I started last week and it definitely hasn't been easy but being back in the classroom has been great. Brayden has been having a fun time with family on the days I work (Thank you family, for the photo updates during the day...I LOVE checking my phone at lunch!) I miss him so much while I am gone but when I get home, I get to come home to that adorable face above! I definitely take advantage of my weekends with Brayden now. I usually spend my days cuddling my little man and trying to clean a little before my next hectic week begins!

So happy two months of life to my amazing son! I can't wait to see what the next two months bring (hopefully some giggles and sitting up like a big boy!!)
Sleeping with Grandpa!

Baseball butt!

Captain Cutie?? I think so!

Love these smiles!!!

No comments: