Friday, August 19, 2011

Sleeping.

I must be one of the luckiest new moms ever! Our average night ends at around 10 or 10:30 pm with a bottle and then we all hit the hay. Most of the time I don't hear a cry until around 3 or 4 am! That's about 5 hours between feedings people!! Amazing! That means I get about 4 hours of sleep between feedings and that seems to be working quite well! I don't wake up exhausted and if I need it, I can nap during the early morning or afternoon nap Brayden takes. My son must really take after his father and LOVE to sleep....not that I am complaining one bit!

We do have our rough nights every now and then and those usually mean Brayden wakes up at about 2 or 3 to eat and then is wide awake! We usually stay in the living room and watch some TV until about 4:30 and by then he is back to sleep most of the time. Those nights just make me appreciate how well Brayden sleeps every other night so you wont hear me complaining...unless you are my husband...then I will complain :)

I can't leave you without a picture so here is one of my son doing what he does best....sleeping!


No comments: