Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy One Month of Life!!!

Dear Brayden,

I can't believe you are a month old already! It seems like just a few days ago I was meeting you for the first time. Since those first few days in the hospital, you have grown so much. You can hold up your head and grasp things in your tiny hands! Your dad and I are so in love with you and can't wait to see how you grow and develop.

Since today was your one month birthday, we took a trip to the El Dorado Nature Center. You didn't notice because you slept the whole time but the walk was awesome and you got to spend some quality time with your GiGi(great-grandma!!). She absolutely loved being with you (obviously she can't get enough of you!). We saw so many things today like squirrels, rabbits, turtles, spiders, butterflies, fishes, dragonflies and I am sure many more things that my brain can't remember this late at night!

You were asleep from the very beginning!

The turtles were so cute :)

Don't worry, the ducks can read and we didn't give them any food!

The beautiful scenery

Sitting in your boppy...such a big boy!!

So as I go to feed you and put you to sleep, just know that I love you so much and I can't wait to celebrate every birthday with you....even the birthdays like today that don't really count!

Love, Mommy

P.S. Thank you for all the kisses tonight! And by kisses I mean open-mouthed head butts to my cheek! Don't worry, grandma has it all on video!

No comments: